Re: Upload failed

Hi pascal,

> I don't understand this because to build the source package I use the
> following command: debuild -i -us -uc -S

Don't know what -i should do in this context, but surely you have to sign
your packages, tipically using "debuild -S -sa".

Yes, it's not the problem you wrote, but give it a try.
Before uploading you could take a look in the .changes file if it contains
binary packages.

Ah, wouldn't be that you have a *i386.changes in the way as result of a
previous build?? You have to dput the *_source.changes file.

bye!
--
-gaspa-