can't recover my lp password.

Hi,

recently, LP logged me out, and I currently don't have my password at hand.
Hence I was trying to use the recover password feature, which sent me a mail
with a link to a page to reset my password.

If I try to reset the password then, the only thing that happens is that I
land on a page telling me:

"Application error.  Unauthenticated user POSTing to page that requires
authentication."

Thanks for your help,
   Stefan.

P.S.: No, I haven't reported a bug yet, for obvious reasons :P.