Re: LP openID & wiki login

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 5:31 AM, Jad/Hakam madi <Jad@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Good day,
> I'm not able to login to wiki with my LP openID account and the old
> login method doesn't exists, any idea what would be the problem ?

Don't know what the problem is, but I've had that happen multiple
times before.  It works a couple days later.  Go figure.

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 7:42 AM, Christian Robottom Reis
<kiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Nope. What happens when you try and log in?

It gets to "these are the details that will be submitted..." and has a
Sign In button. Click it.  Wait.  Keep waiting.  You could let the
little loading icon in Firefox spin til watching it makes you dizzy,
but it won't get you anywhere.

--
Mackenzie Morgan
Linux User #432169