Re: to follow up on #42139

Olá Daniel e a todos.

On Wednesday 20 August 2008 06:23:30 Daniel Hollocher wrote:
> On a larger note, there are a growing number of support options out there,
> and its confusing which ones to use, and when.  There are mailing lists,
> IRC, the launchpad answers section, google, ubuntu.forums, the wiki, and I
> know some guys who are coding up a new support tool.

Ubuntu foruns gets about 300 new posts per day. The (english) ubuntu-users gets many hundreds new questions emails, plus replies per day.
I once tried to be a Ubuntu Answer for a week and received 4k+ emails. I had to stop it, because i couldn't read it all.
I cant even imagine how many users edit the wiki pages.

But I still maintain that devs should be encouraged to be Answer Contact for the packages they maintain, as it happens with bugs.
Am I the single person who thinks like this?

--
BUGabundo  :o)
(``-_-´´)	http://Ubuntu.BUGabundo.net