Re: Editing the bugs

2008/8/29 Javier Garcia <tirengarfio@xxxxxxxx>:
> Hi,
>
> after report an Inkscape bug, i tried to edit it, but i couldn't .
>
> Have you thought in giving the option to edit after posting?

Hi Javier,

Thanks for participating and for bringing up this subject.

When you want to edit something on Launchpad, look for the yellow
pencil icons. Whenever you see an icon like that in Launchpad,
clicking it will allow you to edit the item just next to it - that's
an idiom worth learning.

What were you missing on the page when you tried editing the bug? I'm
sure there are ways to improve the way Launchpad presents actions like
this to users.

Tom