Regain kubuntu-bugs as available team name

Hello,
The Kubuntu team would like to ask if an Launchpad admin could get in contact with the owner of the "kubuntu-bugs" username. We would like to ask the owner if they would consider changing their username so the Kubuntu team could us it as a bug supervisor, as Ubuntu uses "ubuntu-bugs". We have files a request on answers.launchpad.net [1] but had no response to it so far.

Thanks,
Terence Simpson

[1] https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad/+question/44672