Re: !!Terms of Use Updated!!

Joey Stanford wrote:

Today we have updated the Launchpad Terms of Use [1] .  Specifically,
the section on Automated Querying was updated and extended to reflect
the addition of our Public APIs.

[1] https://help.launchpad.net/TermsofUse

And no more "please email us first if you make heavy use," apparently. A launchpad-translations-tools user complained about the email address for that bouncing. I've updated the docs correspondingly.

Jeroen