Re: PPA issue

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 5:38 AM, luca <luca.forina@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
> I get no success in updating 2 packages into PPA repository,
> i'm not an expert so may be my fault!
>
> I'm able to build these two packages locally (using dpkg-buildpackage
> -rfakeroot) and also previous releases were ok.
>
> Any suggestion?
>
> Thanks in advance
> Best Regards,
> Luca Forina
>

> My PPA is:
> https://launchpad.net/~luca-forina/+archive

> Rejected:
> MD5 sum of uploaded file does not match existing file in archive
> Files specified in DSC are broken or missing, skipping package unpack
> verification.

Luca,

Those version where already uploaded and deleted from your PPA.

https://edge.launchpad.net/~luca-forina/+archive?field.name_filter=freezy&field.status_filter=any

There are blacklisted, use a new version.

Also, they are smaller than the ones currently published, '1.0.2'.

So, rebuild the sources using a new version and it will be all good.

[]
--
Celso Providelo <celso.providelo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
IRC: cprov, Jabber: cprov@xxxxxxxxxx, Skype: cprovidelo