LoCo admin issue

Hi,

I don't know if this is the right place for my question/problem, but
well here it is:

The ubunut-lu LoCo and mailinglist was administered by Bob Hentges
(<email address hidden>), but unfortunately he is gone... (rest in
peace)... and we (the other members) are wondering how we can change the
admin for this LoCo.

I'm volunteering to do the job during the transition phase, until we
find a new admin for the team.

I hope someone can help me find a solution, or at least give me some
hints on how to proceed.

Thanks and regards,
pst