Improving the Launchpad tour - your input

Howdy,

Improving the Launchpad tour
-----------------------------

I'm collecting ideas for how we can improve the Launchpad tour.

If you haven't already seen it, you can find it here:

https://launchpad.net/+tour/index

If you've got a moment, tell me what you think. In particular:

 * Have we got the level of detail right? Or are we leaving out
   chunks of background info?
 * Are we talking to the right people? At the moment, it's aimed
   at experienced free software people. Is that right?
 * Do the images work?
 * How do you reckon we can improve the layout?

Feel free to reply here, mail me privately or ping me (mrevell
on Freenode).

Cheers,

--
Matthew Revell - Launchpad.net - free software collaboration and project hosting