Re: Please read: moving launchpad-users to lists.launchpad.net

Matthew Revell wrote:
When we move launchpad-users to lists.launchpad.net, we'll also
move everyone's subscription.

To make this a smooth as possible, you'll need to ensure that
your launchpad-users subscription email address is registered in
your Launchpad account.

Can I ask why this is a mandatory procedure? I, and i'm sure a lot of other people, subscribe to a different address than what their primary mail is sent to.

Hobbsee