Re: Once bug affects you has been chosen it shouldn't appear again

Hi all,
  Somehow the single toggle button for affects me and doesn't affect
me doesn't gel. It doesn't tell me that what my current status is.

The possibility to confuse users is still there. It should be much
more identifiable. A much better solution perhaps to have some sort of
colour change or something which tells the user at a glance which bugs
are affecting him, both at the bug page itself as well as overall look
within his bug page as well.

What do you guys think of this idea?
--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal

065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17