Re: not able to access the edge servers

On Wed, 2008-11-05 at 22:40 +0530, shirish wrote:
> Hi all,
>  It should have been edge server, not edge servers (although they may
> well be). Anyways the regular servers are working for me .

These run on the same physical servers as the main servers. Looking at
our logs, the traffic to the edge servers was at normal levels (i.e.
others were accessing the edge servers fine) so I'm not sure why you
were unable to access then. Are you still unable to access them? Can you
verify if DNS is resolving correctly for you, and try a traceroute?

Thanks, Tom