exposing me too to users?

Hi all,
 What do you guys think of exposing the me too to users as well. I'm
sure this has some bearing on the gravity of the bug (if its used by
many people and also being reported by many people as well)
Network-Manager and/or Pulseaudio are two high-profile examples of the
recent past.

The benefit to the user would be he wouldn't feel isolated. The idea
afai understand of having me too is that the signal-to-noise ratio
which is high comes down.

What or how do you guys about the same? Looking forward to comments,
suggestions and improvements to the same.
--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal