Packaging for several ubuntu version

Hi,
I want to know wich is the default behaviour to package an app for
several Ubuntu versions.
Im trying to package my app both for Hardy and Intrepid. I first
"dbuild" my app for hardy using "longomatch (0.8.0) hardy; urgency=low"
in the the debian/Changelog and i send it using dput to my ppa.
Then I "debuild" for intrepid setting "longomatch (0.8.0) intrepid;
urgency=low" in the the debian/Changelog and I try to send it to my ppa
but, of course, i get an error telling that I already sent it:
Already uploaded to ppa.launchpad.net

Thanks,
--
Andoni Morales Alastruey <ylatuya@xxxxxxxxx>