Re: Important Launchpad news: removal of non-BSD licenced translations

În data de Vi, 14-11-2008 la 15:57 +0100, Danilo Šegan a scris:
> Hi Peter,

[snip]
> > What I don't want to see, is translations being lost in our (or other)
> > projects because a Translator hasn't logged in recently, or hasn't
> > seen this message - or is otherwise out of communication.
>
> No need to worry—that won't happen.
>
> Cheers,
> Danilo

Is there a way to notify each person contribution to Launchpad
translations to update his/her licence?

For Romania there are about 120 contributors and I did not have time to
contact each translator. Few of them have update their license, but they
did that not because they don't want to, but because the were not aware
of that.

If they will update the licence next week, will be theirs translation
put back in use?

--
Adi Roiban