Re: translation memory server development

Lucas Deters wrote:

The inspiration for the development of this server arose from the use of the tool Rosetta, from the portal Launchpad. and for this reason I would like to count on your collaboration to get some data of use of the tool Rosetta, which will be used for comparison with the developed tool.

I'm afraid we can't help you much with these questions! For example, in a stateless protocol like http/https the number of simultaneously connected users may not mean much. We also don't have a lot of time to dig around for these numbers. :/

Jeroen