Re: Renaming of a team

Hi Milo, Adi,

I'll let Adi add this team as the one in charge Italian translations in
Launchpad Translators group.

Adi, to get more practice with your responsibility now :), please go to

  https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/+groups/launchpad-translators/

and use "Appoint translation team or supervisor" to set Milo's
"lp-l10n-it" team as the translation team for Italian (renaming the team
later won't be a problem, Launchpad is smart about it :).

In general, our procedure should be to first make sure the team owner is
a responsible and current translator for a language, but with Milo,
that's easy :)

У пон, 24. 11 2008. у 08:17 -0700, Milo Casagrande пише:

> I would like to ask if it's possible to rename it in:
>
> launchpad-l10n-it

We might want to reconsider this and make the actual policy to be to
create a team named "lp-l10n-xx" because that doesn't require us to
change anything in Launchpad.

Anyway, I was going to prepare a few "policy proposals" to discuss in
UDS, and these might be some of them.

Cheers,
Danilo