[Fwd: Re: gpg key]

[Taking this back to the list]

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	Re: gpg key
Datum: 	Wed, 26 Nov 2008 10:13:17 +0000
Von: 	Thomas Delbeke <toom2079@xxxxxxxxx>
An: 	henning@xxxxxxxxxx

No,

unfortunately not. This is my opinion so far:

A few weeks ago I sent the validation email to my Yahoo address and
accidentally deleted it, but I did not mark it as SPAM. Further attempts
to resend the email all failed. I now sent the same key to my gmail
address and it did arrive, but I forgot the key. I then made a new key
and tried to send it to my Yahoo! and Google addresses, but it did not
arrive. I think the problem is that if you have a previous pending
validation on a given email address, then the Ubuntu server will not
send any more messages to that address.

Thanks a lot for helping!

Thomas

2008/11/26 <henning@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:henning@xxxxxxxxxx>>

    Thomas Delbeke schrieb:
    > stupid question maybe. I cannot register my gpg key:
    >
    > The problem is I do not receive a message. I checked my spam box, it
    > is not there either. I tried this out a few weeks ago as well. It
    > would not happen.
    Another stupid question (just checking): You are not doing this on
    staging (https://staging.launchpad.net), right? The staging server
    doesn't send out email.

    Henning