Re: I got this when trying to post a bug. Probably private key related.

Hi Thomas,

How did you get to that page? The URL would have been the correct one
for posting a bug, but appended to it is a string of characters.

What do you mean when you say that this is private key-related? The
error you've encountered is simply an indication that the page you're
looking for doesn't exist.

The page you probably want is
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/compiz/+filebug

Tom