Re: Please remove gqradio from NEW queue...

Rejected the upload in the jaunty new queue, after going searching for it.

And why did you send this here?  ubuntu-archive@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx would
have been a far more appropriate place, as they have the access controls
 to fix this.  As far as I know, the launchpad people don't.

Hobbsee