Re: [OT] Where should I report a bug against ubuntuforums.org?

More specifically, try the Forum Feedback and Help section:

http://ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=48

Try removing quote tags from your post. Quoted replies do not count as text.

Jacob Peddicord
http://jacob.peddicord.net
jpeddicord@xxxxxxxxxx
jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxx