Important: moving launchpad-users

Hello,

Important: launchpad-users is moving
-------------------------------------

On Monday 15th December launchpad-users is moving and we'll be
hosting the list on Launchpad itself.

Once the move is complete, we'll email a confirmation to the new
Launchpad-hosted launchpad-users.

What you need to do

You will need to re-subscribe if you're currently subscribed
using an address that is not registered in your Launchpad
acccount.

Where to send email
choose which email address you want to subscribe with, here:

https://launchpad.net/people/+me/+editemails

When we make the move, we'll transfer the existing list archive
to Launchpad:

https://lists.launchpad.net/launchpad-users/

Updating your email filters
----------------------------

If you filter launchpad-users email, you'll need to udpate your
filter.

Launchpad-hosted launchpad-users mail will have this header:

Please see your mail client or web mail provider's help if you're
unsure how to update your filters.

What next?

So long as you're subscribed to the new version of the list and
you've updated your filters, you probably won't notice the move.

If you need help, though, we're always around in #launchpad on
Freenode (check the topic for that day's help contact) and you
can email help@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks!

--
Matthew Revell - Launchpad.net - free software collaboration and project hosting