[Launchpad-users] question on setting page personal bugs open up

is there a way to set which type of bugs i see when clicking on the "bugs" link in Launchpad?  For example I think it defaults to bugs I'm subscribed, but would love to have it start at Bugs Assigned to Me instead.  Is this possible?
I hope the email make sense, let me know if it doesnt

Thanks,

Jonathan