Re: [Launchpad-users] Signed PPA's

On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 6:37 PM, Dmitrijs Ledkovs
<dmitrij.ledkov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is there an indication of how many PPA's are already signed-enabled?
> Cause it seems there are so many of them and I just can't wait to have
> mine signed as well =D

The mass signing of PPAs hasn't started yet, due to a delay in the
setup of a server powerful enough to generate enough random data for
all PPAs.
We're working on it, and hopefully will have it up and running soon.
Currently there's only a hand-full of PPAs signed, which where done
manually for testing purposes.

It's coming, we just need a little more patience  :)

--
Martin