Re: [Launchpad-users] Forbidden : Not allowed here

2009/1/20 Chris Coulson <chrisccoulson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<snip>
Matthew,

In the case of crash reports, sometimes the retracers automatically mark a bug report as a duplicate of a private one (at least I've seen that happen plenty of times before - I'm assuming it still does).

Regards
Chris

Matthew,

Sorry for the bug spam. I just had a look at Shirish's bug report, and it was indeed the retracer that marked it as a duplicate of the private bug report, so this was not the fault of any triager.

Regards
Chris