Re: [Launchpad-users] Digest for this list?

Do not speak english. I speak en spanish.
Thanks you

2009/3/29 (``-_-´´) -- BUGabundo <ubuntu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Olá Mackenzie e a todos.

On Thursday 26 March 2009 16:12:20 Mackenzie Morgan wrote:
> There is no such option because it's incredibly annoying when people reply to
> a digest instead of to the actual mail.  It breaks threading, and if they
> don't snip their quotes...

Not sure about _every_ email client, but Kmail can perfectly unmime any Digest email and keep the threading, last time I used it.

--
Hi, I'm BUGabundo, and I am Ubuntu (whyubuntu.com)
(``-_-´´)       http://LinuxNoDEI.BUGabundo.net