[Launchpad-users] PPA's and officially supported vs. community-supported (ports) architectures

Is there a way to upload signed binary packages for community-supported
architectures to my PPA?

Use cases:
1.  I have backported a fix to fspot v0.4.3.1 for Hardy 8.04.2 LTS that
resolves a crash on the powerpc architecture which occurred every time I
plugged in a digital camera.  The source package is in my PPA at
https://launchpad.net/~richard-wilbur/+archive/ppa which includes
automatic builds for each of the officially supported architectures
(i386, amd64, lpia) but not powerpc.  I attached the powerpc binary
build to the bug report
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/f-spot/+bug/176707 and
nominated the fix for inclusion in a Hardy maintenance release.

2.  The bzr distributed version control system http://bazaar-vcs.org/
maintains a PPA https://launchpad.net/~bzr/+archive/ppa for builds of
recent versions but can only support the official architectures at this
address through the normal Launchpad PPA process.  Users of other
architectures, even community-supported (ports) such as powerpc, have to
download the source package and build their own binary package to be
able to make use of this repository.