Re: [Launchpad-users] Strange position of images in translation pages

Milo Casagrande wrote:

don't know if it has been reported as a bug on Launchpad or if it is
related to me using edge, but I'm experiencing some strange images
positioning in the translation overview pages. Since a picture speaks
more than a thousand words, I'll attach it here.

Is it something already known?

I believe it's a known problem, yes. Work in progress on the generic UI side of Launchpad.

Jeroen