Re: [Launchpad-users] Stable and preview release numbering on launchpad.net

some addition :-

On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 19:30, shirish<shirishag75@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Additional info. needed :-
>
> On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 19:09, shirish<shirishag75@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>      I am writing a blog post which has Launchpad reference. While
>> looking at the wikipedia entry I realized that some of the data was
>> not recent. One of which was the reference about Launchpad stable and
>> preview version. Looking at Launchpad I realized there is no way to
>> know (casually) what version of Launchpad we are running. Had to go to
>> https://edge.launchpad.net/launchpad-project and then know what was
>> the last release announced.

Also saw all the milestone pages and its a jungle out there.
https://edge.launchpad.net/launchpad-project/+milestones

You can see only two types of summaries, not yet released and inactive
milestone. Shouldn't there be more summaries, something to the lines
of stable releases and edge/unstable releases. (I'm thinking which
could also be tagged later on or something. )

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal