Re: [Launchpad-users] Uploading/copying PPA pkgs for multiple releases

Michael B. Trausch wrote:

<SNIP>
> But I wanted it for Jaunty.
>
> How can I accomplish that?  Should I have uploaded for Jaunty first and
> then copied to Karmic?
<SNIP>

Hi Mike,

Using the Launchpad Web interface you can select the option, "Copy
packages".  This will take you to something like the following URL:

https://edge.launchpad.net/~alltray-developers/+archive/ppa/+copy-packages

>From here, you can select what to rebuild it for, and if it needs just
copying or a rebuild in addition  A rule of thumb, if the package
contains compiled binaries, then usually rebuild.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,
Dave Walker