Re: [Launchpad-users] hplip-3.9.8 - HP_Officejet_5600_series (hp_officejet_5610)

Thanks for the bug report, but this list is for users of Launchpad.

To report a bug in Ubuntu, type the following into the console:
"ubuntu-bug hplip"

Then include the information from your previous email.

Regards,
Scott Howard