[Launchpad-users] Navigate through edge.launchpad.net

Hello,

I'm using edge.launchpad.net and it's nice to see the layout changes takes effect on more and more parts of launchpad. But in my opinion there is one annoying thing! At the moment I couldn't find a way to navigate from an user-site, project-site, bug-report,.. to the launchpad home site.

With the old layout there was always the possibility to click on the laucnhpad-logo in the top left corner and it loads launchpad.net. But with the new layout the launchpad logo disappears. Launchpad displays the project logo in the top left corner if you are navigate through a project. And it doesn't display a logo if you are navigate through your profile bugs, blueprints,...

What's the prefered way now (with the new design) to navigate from a project-site to the general bug-search page? With the old layout this was an easy task. Just click the laucnhpad logo to navigate back to the main page and start the next task. With the new layout the only way I could found is to change the url to edge.launchpad.net.

~ Bernd Schlapsi