Re: [Launchpad-users] Navigate through edge.launchpad.net

On Tuesday 22 Sep 2009 11:27:37 am Bernd wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm using edge.launchpad.net and it's nice to see the layout changes
> takes effect on more and more parts of launchpad.
> But in my opinion there is one annoying thing! At the moment I
> couldn't find a way to navigate from an user-site, project-site,
> bug-report,.. to the launchpad home site.
>
> With the old layout there was always the possibility to click on the
> laucnhpad-logo in the top left corner and it loads launchpad.net.
> But with the new layout the launchpad logo disappears. Launchpad
> displays the project logo in the top left corner if you are navigate
> through a project. And it doesn't display a logo if you are navigate
> through your profile bugs, blueprints,...
>
> What's the prefered way now (with the new design) to navigate from a
> project-site to the general bug-search page?
> With the old layout this was an easy task. Just click the laucnhpad
> logo to navigate back to the main page and start the next task.
> With the new layout the only way I could found is to change the url to
> edge.launchpad.net.
>
> ~ Bernd Schlapsi

On the footer of the page there's a logo of launchpad which you can click on
to get to the home page. But, yes I agree that there is no other way (afaik)
to get to the home page.
Maybe a link to the homepage in the navigation could be added?

- gastly