Re: [Launchpad-users] Navigate through edge.launchpad.net

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 7:15 PM, Michael Terry
<michael.terry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-09-22 at 12:10 +0530, Bhaskar wrote:
>> Maybe a link to the homepage in the navigation could be added?
>
> Why is it important for a link to Launchpad to be prominent?  I agree
> it's nice that there's a link somewhere, but as a project maintainer, I
> prefer that Launchpad is moving itself to the background (footer).  It's
> *my* project's page.  Contrast with Sourceforge's project pages that
> never let you forget who to thank.

That's very much been our thinking in the new design.

In the future, some of us are inclined to change the Launchpad
homepage into something more like a personalized dashboard. But one
thing at a time...

jml