Re: [Launchpad-users] Navigate through edge.launchpad.net

On Wed, 2009-09-23 at 20:36 +0100, Jonathan Lange wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 6:53 PM, Richard Wilbur
> <richard.wilbur@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Wed, 2009-09-23 at 09:16 +0100, Jonathan Lange wrote:

> >> That's very much been our thinking in the new design.
> >>
> >> In the future, some of us are inclined to change the Launchpad
> >> homepage into something more like a personalized dashboard. But one
> >> thing at a time...
> >>
> > I do like the idea of a personalized dashboard with my assigned bugs and
> > other personalized summaries.  I also like to see what is happening on
> > Launchpad:  new features, new projects hosted, etc.  Where would that be
> > accessible?
> >

> That's an open question & a good one. One thing to bear in mind is
> that Launchpad doesn't necessarily need special treatment re feature
> announcements. You ought to be able to get news from any Launchpad.net
> hosted project that you are interested in.

Good point!  Since Launchpad is an open source project hosted on
Launchpad.net, I should be able to check news on the Launchpad project
page!  That is beautifully elegant (is my math degree showing?;>).

Richard
--
PGP public key at
http://keyserver.ubuntu.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xA7CEB3C711AFF0B0