[Launchpad-users] "How do I branch this?"

Hi all,

A good friend of mine who is exceptionally technically minded has had trouble finding out how to download a branch: http://twitter.com/br3nda/statuses/4402480321. Blame lots of experience with git, possibly.

I took a look at the page that tweet links through to: https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~mailman-coders/mailman/3.0. Although it's clear that the big, bold "lp:mailman" means bzr branch lp:mailman to people who know Launchpad - this is slightly obscure to others. The actual instructions to get this specific branch are in small font on the right hand side of the page. Maybe it would be better to have "How to get this branch" right up the top, in black - similar to the code page. That may put those people who are less Launchpad-orientated slightly at ease.

Then again, do less experienced users dig around in non-trunk branches?

Tim