Re: [Launchpad-users] a repository for zaurus

On Fri, 2009-10-02 at 14:22 +0300, dpom wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to make deb packages for Zaurus C3200 (arm processor). Is
> it possible to store them in launchpad?

Hi Dan,

Currently Launchpad PPAs support, x86, AMD64 and LPIA. As mentioned at:

https://help.launchpad.net/Packaging/PPA

the reason for this is that PPAs use the Xen virtualisation technology
which currently doesn't support arm (although it may in the future).

On the other hand, if you are talking about packaging something for the
ubuntu distribution, Launchpad does support arm builds for the official
distribution builders - you can see the full list of the builders at:

https://edge.launchpad.net/builders

Cheers,
Michael