Re: [Launchpad-users] Problem in uploading package to PPA

On Thu, 2009-09-24 at 10:41 +0530, suji A wrote:
> Hi
> I upload a package using dput command, but i got mail like this
>
> Rejected
> PPA uploads must be signed by an Ubuntu Code of Conduct signer.
>
> I have open pgp key and also signed Ubuntu Code of Conduct, then why i
> can't upload my package to PPA.

Hi suji,

Sorry if this is a silly question - but did you actually sign your
upload with the PGP key listed on Launchpad? (the one on Launchpad with
the ID: 187EEF40) ?

That is, the command you should have used to build your package before
uploading should be as outlined at:

https://help.launchpad.net/Packaging/PPA/BuildingASourcePackage#Options%
20when%20building

possibly using the -k187EEF40 option as noted there?

If you did correctly sign your package, please forward the complete
email (if there are more details) and I'll look further.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
-Michael