[Launchpad-users] PPA build tracking from python?

Has anyone written a script to track whether a build succeeds/fails in a
ppa?

I'd like to be able to run
bzr dailydeb <...>
dput ppa:<...> *.changes
track-build *.changes

and have the last command error if the ppa build fails.

This would be useful because I want to trigger builds of dependent
packages but only if the lower layer builds successfully - and I need
the package from the lower layer in my ppa to use it in my builds :)

-Rob