Re: [Launchpad-users] Call for help with Bazaar Explorer translations

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 6:11 PM, Ian Clatworthy
<ian.clatworthy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Command line tools are great but GUI tools lower the barrier to entry
> for those wishing to contribute to open source projects. As you may have
> heard, Launchpad's Version Control System, Bazaar, now has a
> cross-platform GUI application - Bazaar Explorer[1] - for this very reason.

This looks quite cool, Ian! Is there any chance that this will be
packaged in a PPA at some point, so I can use my package management
system to keep up to date with the software instead of manually
updating the plugin with bzr?

--
Christopher Armstrong
http://radix.twistedmatrix.com/