Re: [Launchpad-users] Long PPA Build Queue

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 10:08 AM, Andrew SB <a.starr.b@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I wonder if there isn't a way to build arch all packages on the amd64
> buildds. That might help a bit with the long queue on i386. For
> instance, the amd64 queue is currently empty while i386 is estimated
> at 36 hours right now. I'm almost certain that if I were to upload an
> arch all package (i.e. a python only app) right now it would go into
> the i386 queue.

Some packages are arch all for the binaries but need to be built on
i386 to actually work (firmware and such) so you would have to extend
debian/control to have a field saying what archs you could build on if
the package is arch all.

--
Travis Watkins
http://www.realistanew.com