Re: [Launchpad-users] Favourites

Hi Curtis,

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 1:25 PM, Curtis Hovey <curtis.hovey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I like this, but envisioned this as a first step to solve categorisation
> on a higher level. Some tags I want share with a team so that we all see
> the same thing. I also want some tags to be public to everyone so that I
> can say my project belongs many projects such as GNOME, Python, and
> Launchpad (eg. replace project groups)

This makes me think it'd be cool to associate labels with people
(and therefore teams) and be able to treat them like calendars in
Google Calendar.  You can toggle their display somehow, so if I'm
hacking on Landscape and I can choose to view my '~jkakar' personal
labels and the '~landscape' team [shared] labels.  This could be a
way to have a simple labelling system that deal with public/private
by way of team.

On the other hand, it might be too limiting though and create
another case where people create odd team structures to get desired
functionality.

Thanks,
J.