Re: [Launchpad-users] [ANN] Bazaar Localization Team

Milo Casagrande wrote:

> 2009/12/4 Ian Clatworthy <ian.clatworthy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>> A new team has been created to co-ordinate and drive forward Bazaar's
>> support for non-English languages. The team objectives are:

> I'm wondering if the Launchpad Translators team and groups could be
> useful in this situation:

Absolutely! I'm sure the new team will be looking to leverage all it can
from these groups and to work with them to improve both the quality and
quantity of translations.

>From a personal perspective, enabling localisation so more people can
benefit from version control has been a core part of Bazaar Explorer's
vision[1] from the beginning. I'm really excited about the translations
already available for it and I'm hoping this team will be a catalyst for
many more (e.g. Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, Korean, Hindi, etc).

Ian C.

[1] http://doc.bazaar-vcs.org/explorer/en/our-vision.html