Re: [Launchpad-users] karma not adding up

On Sat, 2009-12-19 at 23:50 +0100, Przemek Kulczycki wrote:
> 2009/12/17 leoquant <leoquant@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> >
> > Brian Murray wrote:
> >>
> >> The math of my karma seems correct, but it hasn't changed in days and
> >> I'm pretty sure I'm doing stuff!
> >>
> > yeah, confirmed...karma seems to have a problem.
> >

> Has anyone reported a bug about it in Launchpad?

Karma and many other daily jobs have not run in a few days. I have asked
the LOSA to look into the matter. This issue is often caused one long
running process blocking all the other processes from starting.

--
__Curtis C. Hovey_________
http://launchpad.net/