Re: [Launchpad-users] milestone management

On Sat, 2010-02-20 at 17:21 +1100, Robert Collins wrote:
> I finalled shaved one of the yaks that has been annoying me when doing
> releases: milestone management.
[...]
> is a branch of lptools that provides a command line interface to create,
> rename, delete and release milestones.

[...]
> Hope this is useful to someone :)

Rob,

Thanks for this gem.  I look forward to the merge landing and getting a
chance to use this tool on some new projects I expect to launch in the
near future.  It looks like an elegant aid to the tasks of project
management by bringing the power of bzr and its synergy with launchpad
to bear on the problem.

Richard