Re: [Launchpad-users] Are team polls worth keeping?

On Tue, 2010-11-16 at 11:24 -0800, JoÃl Leclerc wrote:
> Why don't we just keep this feature for now? Does it do any bad
> keeping it? Some people might be using it, and they just want to keep
> everything in Launchpad. Its easier to use only one service than many.

As I wrote in a previous email, bad features disappoint users and are a
burden for engineers to maintain.

I am not confident that users really care if we spend a week to improve
the UI. If I saw hundreds of abandoned polls, I would know that users
want polls, but believe the feature is bad. There are 15 active polls, 6
are legitimate, 9 are tests or belong to abandoned teams :(. Only 2 of
these polls have votes, each with only 2 votes! 13 teams have closed
polls this year that have more than 3 votes.

I do not think teams care if this feature is fixed, and only 13 teams
will notice if the feature is removed.

--
__Curtis C. Hovey_________
http://launchpad.net/