[Launchpad-users] Ihris installation problem

dear sir/madam

iam using this launchpad first time...dont know that much how to
communicate but my issue is related to ihris installation ...i face
problem installing it on ubuntu...i already install all the requirements
which we need for installation but ihris not being install.

thanks and regards
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by
samina murad (https://launchpad.net/~sameena-murad)