Translations unavailable 10.00-11.00 UTC 2011-11-29

Launchpad translations will be unavailable for around one hour,
starting 10.00 UTC, on Tuesday 2011-11-29, to allow us to open the
translations for the next Ubuntu release, Precise Pangolin (to be
12.04 LTS).
We tried this last week but hit some problems after around fifteen
minutes. Rather than prolong the disruption, we decided to bring
translations back online and delay the opening of Precise’s
translations until after we’d fixed the issue.
While we’re opening Precise’s translations, Launchpad will not be
importing translation files and the web interface for making and
reviewing translations will be unavailable. This includes imports for
translation uploads, but also imports from Bazaar branches.
Once this is done, imports will resume normally and any backlog should
be processed quickly after that.
--
Matthew Revell
Launchpad Product Manager