Re: PPA easybib rejection error

Hi Lee,

On 12/19/2011 11:18 PM, Lee Azzarello wrote:
> I made the mistake of deleting a source package that failed to build
> from my PPA. I fixed the error, built the source package locally and
> uploaded again with the same version.
>
> This threw an error, telling me that the orig.tar.gz source code was
> already included on the server. I could not find this archive in my PPA
> interface at https://launchpad.net/~easybib/+archive/ppa
>
> I bumped the version and built a second source package, uploaded that.
> It skipped the orig.tar.gz package, probably because the upload system
> thought it had the original already. My upload was rejected because of
> the following error:
>
> "Rejected:
> Unable to find php5-easybib-gearman_0.8.1.orig.tar.gz in upload or
> distribution.
> Files specified in DSC are broken or missing, skipping package unpack
> verification."
Are you actually uploading the .orig.tar.gz file along with your
package? By default dpkg-buildpackage uses heuristics to figure out
whether to include the .orig tarball, but you can force it to do so by
building with -sa.

If that doesn't work, can you tell us what the version is of the package
you're tyring to upload?

Cheers,

Jelmer